Review Invictus Content from the Week
* Don’t Chase Perfection at the Expense of Progress
* Mini-Milestones in Goal Setting
* Mark the X on Your Calendar
* What’s a Realistic # of PRs to Expect in a Year?
Do you have a question you’d like one of our coaches to answer?
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week. Check out the Invictus Nutrition Program.
Ian Mitchell – Inventor, Biochemist, and Founder of Wizard Sciences
The post January 8, 2023 – Performance and Fitness appeared first on Invictus Fitness.
Leave a Reply